Recognise Direct Marketing Policy
Version last updated: November 2020
We may make changes to this policy from time to time, and will post the latest version of the policy on this page. If we make any significant changes to this policy, we will let you know by email or other appropriate means.
This policy explains how Recognise may use your personal information for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is a form of marketing that is directed at specific individuals as opposed to, for example, a newspaper or radio advertisement which would be marketing directed at the general public.
Direct marketing or advertising we might send you
The direct marketing or advertising Recognise might want to send to its customers includes information about existing or new products and services, special offers and promotions which we think might be of interest to them. These promotions might be applicable to all our customers or specific to some groups.
Where we either have your consent or a legitimate interest, we may:
- send our customers news updates, thought leadership articles, invitations to webinars and links to our podcasts and blogs in other media; and
- our existing client case studies, invitation to participate in a case study or a customer survey and invitations to networking events (London plus regions).
We may deliver this information via following channels:
- Newsletters (once we have more than 100 customers)
- Social media (programmatic/ always on digital advertising )
- Blogs on Recognise web site and social media channels
- Podcasts/ webinars on Recognise web site and social media channels
Actions for you to take if you do not to receive our updates
If you do not want to receive any more information on updates, offers and promotions by email from Recognise, you can opt-out of receiving electronic direct marketing at any time. To opt-out, you can either:
- click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in our digital newsletters or at the bottom of any unsolicited marketing email;
- unfollow us on social media;
- contact us using the contact details set out below.
Where you have given us consent to receive direct electronic marketing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details set out below or by unsubscribing from our marketing emails and newsletters (using the 'unsubscribe' link).
If you have any questions about our direct marketing policy, please use email us at [email protected]