Recognise Direct Marketing Policy
Version last updated: November 2020
We may make changes to this policy from time to time, and will post the latest version of the policy on this page. If we make any significant changes to this policy, we will let you know by email or other appropriate means.
This policy explains how Recognise may use your personal information for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is a form of marketing that is directed at specific individuals as opposed to, for example, a newspaper or radio advertisement which would be marketing directed at the general public.
The direct marketing or advertising Recognise might want to send to its customers includes information about existing or new products and services, special offers and promotions which we think might be of interest to them. These promotions might be applicable to all our customers or specific to some groups.
- Send our customers news updates, thought leadership articles, invitations to webinars and links to our podcasts and blogs in other media; and
- Send our existing clients – case studies, invitations to participate in a case study or a customer survey and invitations to networking events (London plus regions).
- Digital Advertising (programmatic/paid social/organic social advertising)
- Blogs on Recognise website and social media channels
- Podcasts/Webinars on Recognise website and social media channels
In addition to this Direct Marketing Policy, Recognise has separate Privacy Notice which sets out more information about how we protect your privacy and keep your details secure.
We do not share your personal information with any organisation outside Recognise unless we have a legal obligation to do so or they are specially appointed companies who we may appoint to carry out specific services for us or for other specific purposes set out in our privacy notice. They will only use the information to provide the services that Recognise has asked them to provide in line with this Direct Marketing Policy.
- If you do not want to receive any more information on updates, offers and promotions by email from Recognise, you can opt-out of receiving electronic direct marketing at any time. To opt-out, you can either:
- click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in our digital newsletters or at the bottom of any unsolicited marketing email;
- unfollow us on social media;
- contact us by emailing [email protected] and letting us know what action you’d like us to take.
- Where you have given us consent to receive direct electronic marketing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.